2.4m x 2.4m Pop Up MarqueeAvailability: In Stock SKU: 00024
Our 2.4m x 2.4m pop-up gazebo is ideal for market and stall holders. This marquee matches the size of the traditional market stalls that can be expensive to buy or hire and take over 30 minutes to set up. Our market stall equivalent can be set up in approximately three minutes, saving you time, expensive costs and hassle, which is ideal for markets and food festivals where you have limited time to set up and pack down.
The 2.4 x 2.4 pop up marquee is available in a range of colours, with white and black the most popular. You can also add accessories like bench tables which are perfect for stall holders.
If you have a brand or product that you want to promote, we can also print customised roofs or wall panels too. This is a great feature for those that want their stall to stand out and to build brand awareness.
Inclusions – Marquee Frame, Tie Down Pegs and Transport Bag with Wheels.
- Frame: Commercial high strength aluminium (no chance of rust)
- Leg width: 40mm hex leg
- Aluminium thickness: 1.8mm wall thickness
- Fabric: 450g Polyester with PVC coating
- Adjustable legs: Yes
- Heights when erected: 1.9m, 2.2m. 2.5m, 2.6m (4 options to select from- from floor to start of roof)
- Internal height of peak at maximum opening: approximately 3.3m
- Weight: 22kg (with roof attached, 19kg with roof off)
- Coverage: 5.76 square metres
- Printed roof and walls options available (check out our branded marquee page)
White, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
|Wall Colour (if required)
NIL, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
- All our products are provided with a 12 month warranty.
- Damages caused to marquee roofs, walls or frame due to in proper set up or pack down of the marquees voids the warranty. Please read our instruction manual and view the installation video demonstrations for correct set up and pack down procedures before setting up or packing down your marque. Should you damage a marquee, spare parts are available for sale.
- The warranty excludes damages caused by wind, rain and storms. It is advised that marquees should not be set up in adverse weather conditions. Marquees should be adequately weighted at all times.
- Warranty is void if the marque has been modified by the user or being used for purposes not intended by the manufacturer.
Cleanliness of the marquee roofs and walls are the responsibility of the customer. Marquees left outside for extended periods will be subject to dust, dirt, water and leaves and could get stained. Marquees should always be transported in their carry bags to minimise dirt build up.
Delivery is made via a third party courier company. When checking out, the system will ask for you postcode and it will generate an approximate delivery cost for your order. Alternatively, you can call or email and we can obtain a delivery quote for you.