4m x 6m Pop Up MarqueeAvailability: In Stock SKU: 00046
If you’re looking to buy a pop-up marquee then you have come to the right place. We stock the rare 4m x 6m marquee for those looking for a bit more space. With a whopping 24sqm of coverage, this gazebo offers great coverage and can be set up in minutes. The 4m x 6m is commonly used for events, festivals, information kiosks, change rooms, registration tents and more.
We have over 15 colours of roofs and walls to choose from. If you wish to have something more custom, we also offer an in-house design and printing service where we can add your brand logos, graphics or images to the marquee roofs or walls.
There are three series to choose from, with all the specifications listed below. Depending on the application that you require the gazebo for, we have a model to suit.
We stand by all our pop up gazebos and provide a two-year warranty. We stock a range of accessories and spare parts should you require these. A national delivery service is available and we can freight to anywhere in Australia.
Inclusions – Marquee Frame, Tie Down Pegs and Transport Bag with Wheels.
- Frame: Aluminum (no chance of rust)
- Leg width: 40mm hexagon leg
- Aluminum thickness: 1.8mm
- Fabric- 450g polyester with PVC coating
- Adjustable legs: Yes
- Heights when erected: 1.9, 2.2. 2.5, 2.6 (4 options to select from)
- Weight: 24kg
- Coverage: 24 square metres
|Marquee Frame Thickness
White, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
|Wall Colour (if required)
NIL, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
- All our products are provided with a 12 month warranty.
- Damages caused to marquee roofs, walls or frame due to in proper set up or pack down of the marquees voids the warranty. Please read our instruction manual and view the installation video demonstrations for correct set up and pack down procedures before setting up or packing down your marque. Should you damage a marquee, spare parts are available for sale.
- The warranty excludes damages caused by wind, rain and storms. It is advised that marquees should not be set up in adverse weather conditions. Marquees should be adequately weighted at all times.
- Warranty is void if the marque has been modified by the user or being used for purposes not intended by the manufacturer.
Cleanliness of the marquee roofs and walls are the responsibility of the customer. Marquees left outside for extended periods will be subject to dust, dirt, water and leaves and could get stained. Marquees should always be transported in their carry bags to minimise dirt build up.
Delivery is made via a third party courier company. When checking out, the system will ask for you postcode and it will generate an approximate delivery cost for your order. Alternatively, you can call or email and we can obtain a delivery quote for you.