4m x 8m Pop Up MarqueeAvailability: In Stock SKU: 00048
Pop up marquees are a great choice for quick and easy cover. They can be used to shelter from sun, rain and wind. Our 4m x 8m marquee is the largest available pop-up gazebo on the market, with a massive 32sqm of coverage. The gazebo can be set up with just two people, in under 5 minutes.
Our pop up marquees are commonly used for events, functions, festivals, sporting events, markets and more. All our marquees are built to last, and you can choose the series that matches your application.
We stock a range of accessories and parts to go with our 4m x 8m gazebos. You also get to choose from up to 15 colours of walls and roofs. If you need custom branding, we can also print whatever you need on the marquee.
Pop up Gazebos offer a two-year warranty. We deliver across Australia and we will beat any written quote by 5% for a comparable marquee.
Inclusions – Marquee Frame, Tie Down Pegs and Transport Bag with Wheels.
- Frame: Commercial grade Aluminium (no chance of rust)
- Leg width: 40mm hexagon leg
- Aluminum thickness: 1.8mm
- Fabric: 450g polyester with PVC coating
- Adjustable legs: Yes
- Heights when erected: 1.9, 2.2. 2.5, 2.6 (4 options to select from)
- Weight: 30kg
- Coverage: 32 square metres
|Marquee Frame Thickness
White, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
|Wall Colour (if required)
NIL, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
- All our products are provided with a 12 month warranty.
- Damages caused to marquee roofs, walls or frame due to in proper set up or pack down of the marquees voids the warranty. Please read our instruction manual and view the installation video demonstrations for correct set up and pack down procedures before setting up or packing down your marque. Should you damage a marquee, spare parts are available for sale.
- The warranty excludes damages caused by wind, rain and storms. It is advised that marquees should not be set up in adverse weather conditions. Marquees should be adequately weighted at all times.
- Warranty is void if the marque has been modified by the user or being used for purposes not intended by the manufacturer.
Cleanliness of the marquee roofs and walls are the responsibility of the customer. Marquees left outside for extended periods will be subject to dust, dirt, water and leaves and could get stained. Marquees should always be transported in their carry bags to minimise dirt build up.
Delivery is made via a third party courier company. When checking out, the system will ask for you postcode and it will generate an approximate delivery cost for your order. Alternatively, you can call or email and we can obtain a delivery quote for you.