Terms and Conditions
The Supplier shall refer to “Pop Up Marquee Co” from here on in.
- The customer enters into a contract and agrees and accepts the terms and conditions from the date they make an order with the supplier.
- The company/and or person who has made the order is liable for all payment. Payment will be required before dispatch via EFT or credit card. Credit card payments incur a 2% surcharge.
- Supplier reserves the right to change the prices/specials on the site at any time without notice.
- Cancelled orders that are not yet dispatched will incur a 20% restocking fee. By providing your credit card details, you give permission to charge the card for any cancelled orders.
- Products can only be returned if they are unopened and a valid receipt is provided. Returned products will incur a 20% restocking fee. Postage and handling will be at the cost of the customer. By providing your credit card details, you give permission to charge the card for any cancelled orders or returns.
- Delivery for all our items is available. Some regional areas may incur an additional surcharge. Local pick up is available from Sydney and Melbourne subject to the availability of stock. We accept no responsibility for any damages incurred in the transport process as we use a third party courier company for all freight. We take every care to ensure the items are packed sufficiently to avoid any damages in transit. Warranty can be purchased, please call us to order.
- The customer accepts full responsibility for the equipment once they take possession of the equipment. The customer is responsible for having someone available to take delivery of the equipment at the nominated date and time.
- The customer must inspect and check all equipment and notify the supplier at the time of delivery if there is any equipment missing, damaged or unfit for use within 48 hours. After this time, we will not be responsible.
- The customer assumes proper knowledge in the operation and handling of the equipment and follows OH&S policies and does not hold the supplier responsible for any injury caused to themselves or others whilst moving or setting up any equipment. Product manuals and online video demonstrations are available on the site.
- All our products are provided with a 12-month warranty. Damages caused to marquee roofs, walls or frame due to in proper set up or pack down of the marquees voids the warranty. Please read our instruction manual and view the installation video demonstrations for correct set up and pack down procedures before setting up or packing down your marque. Should you damage a marquee, spare parts are available for sale. Warranty is void if the marquee has been modified by the user or being used for purposes not intended by the manufacturer. Warranty excludes damages caused by wind, rain and storms. It is advised that marquees should not be set up in adverse weather conditions. Marquees should be adequately weighted at all times.Cleanliness of the marquee roofs and walls are the responsibility of the customer. Marquees left outside for extended periods will be subject to dust, dirt, water and leaves and could get stained. Marquees should always be transported in their carry bags to minimise dirt build up.
- No warranty is provided by Supplier for the equipment’s fitness for any particular use.
- Customers ordering branded marquees will be sent a proof before printing. Upon accpetion of this proof, we are not liable for any mistakes.
- The laws of NSW shall govern this agreement. Venue for any legal proceedings brought in connection with this contract shall be in NSW.
- Renter agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Supplier harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of the Equipment, regardless of the basis.
- The terms and conditions can only be amended by Supplier.
- Any changes to this contract must be written and signed by both customer and supplier. Oral agreements are non-binding. The latest contract supersedes all previous contracts between Customer and Supplier. This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors and assignees of the parties.
- If any court determines that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this agreement invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable,
- If one party waives any term or provision of this agreement at any time, that waiver will only be effective for the specific instance and specific purpose for which the waiver was given. If either party fails to exercise or delays exercising any of its rights or remedies under this agreement, that party retains the right to enforce that term or provision at a later time.